One of the largest Chinatowns on the East Coast, Philadelphia's Chinatown is home to some of the best Asian cuisine in the region. Sang Kee Peking Duck House is a local hotspot featuring the namesake dish.
Getting Around Philadelphia
The best way to get around Philadelphia is by walking. The city's extensive bus, trolley, subway and train system is useful for cross-town adventures. An $11 day pass makes the most sense for visitors.
- Philadelphia International Airport-PHL
- $28.50-flat rate to Central Philadelphia
Things to Do and See Near Chinatown
- Independence Hall
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Boathouse Row
- Franklin Institute
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Franklin Field
- Temple University
- Lincoln Financial Field