Rittenhouse Square is the Central Park of Philadelphia, with frequent music performances. Al fresco dining surrounds the square at restaurants like Parc, Butcher and Singer, along with high-end shopping. Wander past the neighborhood's Trinity homes to Mamma Palma's pizzeria or Dimitri's Greek restaurant.
Getting Around Philadelphia
The best way to get around Philadelphia is by walking. The city's extensive bus, trolley, subway and train system is useful for cross-town adventures. An $11 day pass makes the most sense for visitors.
- Philadelphia International Airport-PHL
- $28.50-flat rate to Central Philadelphia
Things to Do and See Near Rittenhouse Square
- Citizens Bank Park
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Barnes Foundation
- University of Pennsylvania
- Christ Church
- Boathouse Row
- Fairmount Park
- Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul
- Independence National Historical Park
- Independence Hall