Rittenhouse Square is the Central Park of Philadelphia, with frequent music performances. Al fresco dining surrounds the square at restaurants like Parc, Butcher and Singer, along with high-end shopping. Wander past the neighborhood's Trinity homes to Mamma Palma's pizzeria or Dimitri's Greek restaurant.
Getting Around Philadelphia
The best way to get around Philadelphia is by walking. The city's extensive bus, trolley, subway and train system is useful for cross-town adventures. An $11 day pass makes the most sense for visitors.
- Philadelphia International Airport-PHL
- $28.50-flat rate to Central Philadelphia
Things to Do and See Near Rittenhouse Square
- Independence Hall
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Boathouse Row
- Franklin Institute
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Franklin Field
- Temple University
- Lincoln Financial Field