Home to the Phillies, Flyers, 76ers, and the Eagles, Southeast Philadelphia hosts all the major league sports stadiums. Get off at this subway stop to grab a hot dog and see a ball game at Lincoln Financial Field, or catch a concert at the Wells Fargo Center. There are plenty of tailgating opportunities in the area as well as comfortable sports bars, including the Xfinity Live complex.
Getting Around Philadelphia
The best way to get around Philadelphia is by walking. The city's extensive bus, trolley, subway and train system is useful for cross-town adventures. An $11 day pass makes the most sense for visitors.
- Philadelphia International Airport-PHL
- $28.50-flat rate to Central Philadelphia
Things to Do and See Near Southeast
- Citizens Bank Park
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Barnes Foundation
- University of Pennsylvania
- Christ Church
- Boathouse Row
- Fairmount Park
- Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul
- Independence National Historical Park
- Franklin Institute