The Spring Garden neighborhood covers a wide, diverse section of North Philadelphia. Mainly residential, Spring Garden has a variety of indie stores, eateries and concert venues. The Punk Rock Flea Market has a dedicated following of musicians, vintage fashionistas and spendthrifts. At the border of Spring Garden and Chinatown, Hop Sing Laundromat is a lounge-bar with major buzz. Catch a show at The Electric Factory, one of the city's largest venues.
Getting Around Philadelphia
The best way to get around Philadelphia is by walking. The city's extensive bus, trolley, subway and train system is useful for cross-town adventures. An $11 day pass makes the most sense for visitors.
- Philadelphia International Airport-PHL
- $28.50-flat rate to Central Philadelphia
Things to Do and See Near Spring Garden
- Citizens Bank Park
- Barnes Foundation
- University of Pennsylvania
- Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul
- Independence National Historical Park
- Independence Hall
- Wells Fargo Center
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Philadelphia City Hall