Located around Temple University's sprawling campus, Templetown is part of Philadelphia's North Broad Street area. The neighborhood has gained steam as Temple continues to grow, with new shops and and movie theaters like the Pearl. For a bite before a Temple football game, hit local food trucks for organic eats, spicy Korean beef barbecue and freshly baked cookies.
Getting Around Philadelphia
The best way to get around Philadelphia is by walking. The city's extensive bus, trolley, subway and train system is useful for cross-town adventures. An $11 day pass makes the most sense for visitors.
- Philadelphia International Airport-PHL
- $28.50-flat rate to Central Philadelphia
Things to Do and See Near Templetown
- Citizens Bank Park
- Barnes Foundation
- University of Pennsylvania
- Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul
- Independence National Historical Park
- Independence Hall
- Wells Fargo Center
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Philadelphia City Hall