Latest posts by thehipmunk (see all)
- How to Plan a Killer White Water Rafting Trip - May 4, 2016
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Traveling and Zika - May 3, 2016
- Stay Safe Abroad By Avoiding These Common Travel Scams - May 2, 2016
Since it’s Hipmunk Hotel Month, we’re sharing some of our best hotel tips. We’ve asked our in-house hotel expert, Tom, to share some of his favorites. Here are 5 for this week!
- Room service can be expensive. Oftentimes, you can get the same food at a better price, by ordering your food to-go at the lobby
- Forget your phone charger? Ask the front desk – they often have a spare they’ll loan you
- When you check-in to your hotel, ask if it has a view. If it doesn’t, ask to upgrade without the additional fee. It never hurts to ask!
- Request to have your mini fridge empty, so you can easily store your own items
- Keep “green” by requesting that housekeeping does not wash your sheets every night. They’ll just make your bed instead!
Next week, we’ll have 5 more hotel tips for you! In the meantime, find the perfect hotel for your summer vacation on Hipmunk