Say goodbye to the days of getting all the way to the airport only to realize that carry-on will cost an additional $25!
Hipmunk today released a freshly redesigned flight search experience that shows travelers exactly what’s available on each flight, directly in their results. It also shows travelers how those options change based on the fare type they book. The new experience makes it easy for travelers to quickly compare flights by what matters most to them, whether that’s the miles they’ll earn or extra legroom
Hipmunk’s new flight search design helps travelers find their “right flight” by showing them more information and options than ever before. It easily adjusts to users’ flight preferences, so travelers can quickly determine things like whether they’ll be able to get work done on their flight or how comfortable they’ll be on a particular aircraft. All the while, Hipmunk’s award-winning flight results page stays clean and easy to use.
Hipmunk Now Shows Travelers More:
- Easily Compare Fare Types: New fare comparisons show travelers the difference in price and comfort between ticket options, as they search through flights. This makes it easy to see which fare types give travelers what they need and when another fare type might be worth it.
- Adjust Results Based on What Matters Most: Hipmunk’s “Show Me” column allows users to compare what’s available on each leg of their flight without having to juggle multiple searches or cross-reference other sites. With the “Show Me” column, travelers can see:
- Mileage earned: How many miles or points a traveler can expect to earn on each leg of the journey
- Amenities offered: USB power, legroom, meals and on-demand entertainment
- Wi-Fi availability: Whether it’s available, and whether there is a fee
- Baggage allowance: Checked and carry-on, and whether there is a fee
- Aircraft type: Airplane body for each leg and number of seats per row, along with images of the aircraft interior
Ready to try it out? Start your next flight search here.
Latest posts by Kelly Soderlund (see all)
- The Definitive Guide to Shoulder Season 2019 - August 7, 2019
- Plane or Train - July 31, 2019
- Labor Day Travel: Ways to Save, Plus 35 Cities with Hotels Under $300 - July 24, 2019