Are you gearing up for Super (Bowl) Sunday? So are we. On Sunday, February 1, we’re giving away a free domestic flight + a 2-night hotel stay to 2 lucky people who sign up for a Hipmunk account and search for a flight or a hotel. No matter who wins or loses, you have a chance to get lucky. Follow us on Twitter and like our page on Facebook to get updates. Here’s to chips, dip and dream destinations.
How to Win
- Login to your Hipmunk account or register for a Hipmunk account. Search for a flight or hotel on www.hipmunk.com on Sunday, Feb 1 from 12:00 a.m. PST to 11:59 PST.
- We are giving away 1 free domestic flight (up to $1,000) plus a complimentary 2-night hotel (up to $200/night). Follow us on Twitter and like our page on Facebook to get updates.
Number of Winners
- There will be 2 lucky winners.
- We’ll select winners at random on February 4, 2015.
Notification of Winners
- All winners will be notified by email by February 5, 2015. Winners must confirm the acceptance of their prize within 48 hours or prize will be forfeited.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Super Sunday Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, and are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry (“Eligible Participant”). Void where prohibited. Employees, directors, officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of Hipmunk, Inc., are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on February 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) on February 1, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”). Two (2) free flights and two (2) free 2-night hotel stays (“Prize”) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid entries received from Eligible Participants during the Promotion Period.
- HOW TO ENTER: IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU WISH TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. To enter you must a) login or create a Hipmunk account b) search for a flight or a hotel while logged into your Hipmunk account on the Hipmunk website at https://www.hipmunk.com. You may create a Hipmunk account and enter the sweepstakes by (a) by providing your email (b) using Facebook connect (c) using Google + (d) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your First Name, Last Name and email address or (e) sending a letter with your First Name, Last Name and email address to Hipmunk, Inc., 434 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107. Once you have searched for a flight or a hotel on the Hipmunk website (https://www.hipmunk.com), you are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. One (1) entry per person/per email address during the Promotion Period. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced or late are void. Duplicate entries submitted by the same person or the same email address will be considered void. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address as stated on the entry. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an internet provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Two (2) winners (“Prize Winners”) will be selected in a random drawing on or about Feb 4, 2015 from among all eligible entries received. The Prize Winners will be notified by electronic mail on or about February 5, 2015 and shall have forty eight (48) hours to respond to Sponsor’s Prize notification by electronic mail. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the Prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. The Prize Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/declaration of eligibility/liability release, a Federal and State tax release, and where legal, a publicity release, and return these documents, properly executed, within forty-eight (48) hours via email, and within four (4) days of issuance of notification via regular mail in order to receive the prize. The Prize Winner may be required to verify his or her eligibility and mailing address prior to issuance of the Prize. Non-compliance within this time frame will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the Prizes will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) Prize per person/email address. If the Prize Winner is a minor in his or her state or place of residence, the Prize Winner’s guest (“Guest”) must be his or her parent or legal guardian.
- PRIZE: The Prize is one (1) round trip domestic flight up to $1,000 and a (1) one 2-night hotel stay up to $200/night. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Prize: $1,400.00 USD. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, cancel or substitute the Prize for a prize with equal or greater value, at any point. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Prize Winner is deemed a minor in his or her state or place of residence, the Prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian. Prize Winner may need to supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes and Prize Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the ARV of the Prize (stated above) for the calendar year won.
- TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: Prize Winner must be able to use Prize by December 31, 2015 or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize is subject to flight and hotel availability and confirmation of reservations; certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. The Prize may not be combined with any other offer. All arrangements related to the Prize must be made through Sponsor. Once Prize dates have been booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize Winner must confirm available travel dates and flight times selected by the Sponsor at least two (2) weeks prior to travel dates. No change of trip dates permitted. Prize Winner must possess ID valid for flight and hotel stay purposes and is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required documents. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the hotels.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SHAREHOLDERS AND PRIZE PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE PROVISIONS REGARDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE VOID IN SOME PROVINCES WHERE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE PRESCRIBED BY LAW.
Releases are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage-due or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS’ LIST: For an additional copy of these Official Rules or the name of the Prize Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Super Sunday Promotion”, Hipmunk, Inc., 434 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107 Attention: Marketing Department. Requests received after January 31, 2015 will not be honored.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Hipmunk, Inc., 434 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107